Are you having a hard time life making your life work?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear to help you to make sense of what's going on?
Do you think you could benefit from individualized judgement free attention?
Do you feel ready to explore uncomfortable or painful experiences from your past?
Do you feel like this is the right time to make a big change?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life - or for a more tailored therapy experience - you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services.
Please reach out to me today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.